|Ticket Type||Matinee||Matinee 3D||Evening||Evening 3D|
- Matinee: Showtimes starting before 5:00pm
- Evening: Showtimes starting 5:00pm or later (including midnight shows)
- Child: Age 2-12 (under 2 are free)
- Adult: Age 13-61
- Senior: Age 62 and over
- Military: Active Military, Spouse, and Children with valid ID
Military Admission Policy
1. Active Military or Veteran (with valid ID), Spouse, and Children
2. Active Military or Veteran (with valid ID) and one Guest
No Personal Communication Devices
No Recording Devices
No Outside Food or Drink
SEEfilm Cinema complies with and supports the MPAA ratings system to the fullest extent possible. Please refer tofor specific information about each rating classification.
Rated ‘R’ Movie Admission Policy
- Tickets will not be sold to any person under the age of 17.
- A person must be at least 21 years old in order to purchase multiple tickets without providing additional photo I.D. for additional tickets. Patrons 17 to 20 years of age may only purchase more than one ticket by providing a photo ID for proof of age for each additional ticket being purchased.
- Anyone under 17 must be accompanied to the usher station by a responsible adult 21 years old or older.
- Usher may check for photo ID if a guest appears to be underage.
- Seefilm Cinema reserves the right to refuse entrance to anyone that cannot present valid photo ID along with a ticket for the proper show time of the “R” rated film.
In an effort to enhance the safety of our guests and employees, any bag or package measuring 12x12x6 or larger will NOT be permitted into the theater. EXCEPTIONS: Medical Equipment and Diaper Bags. SEEfilm reserves the right to inspect all bags and packages entering the building